Casting Directors are seeking men to portray Hotel Staff for Season 1 of the CW Series “Katy Keene”!
“Katy Keene” centers around the lives and loves of four iconic Archie Comics characters as they chase their twentysomething dreams in New York City. The musical dramedy chronicles the origins and struggles of four aspiring artists trying to make it on Broadway, on the runway and in the recording studio.
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
GWCI is seeking:
NON UNION Men
- Hotel Staff:
- Bell hops
Please Note: Will be shooting in NYC area, interior work, and is winter season.
Work date: (is currently) Wednesday, October 9th.
THIS IS PAID WORK!
Pay Rate: Non union rate – $165/10
If you are interested and available, please email the following information:
- Phone Number
- Confirm you are nonunion
- Current NON-PROFESSIONAL photo in a causal photo/selfie that depicts your current look
- Current NON-PROFESSIONAL photo that’s appropriate for the role, e.g. something business casual
- Please note: If you own white button down shirt & black dress shoes.
(Please do NOT send blurry photos, in bad lighting, with filters, sunglasses, etc. NO HATS PLEASE!!!)
- All current wardrobe sizes:
Height, Weight, Jacket, Neck x Sleeve, Waist x Inseam, and Shoe.
- What forms of IDs would you be able to bring to fill out your I-9 if selected? (If you have a VISA or Employment Authorization Card, please let us know!)
- If you have worked on Katy Keene previously (back in March) please let us know!
- Fully avail 10/9?
Keep in mind: Must have full day/night availability
How to apply:
Please email KatyKeene@gwcnyc.com
Email’s subject line: “FB Hotel Staff- AVAIL 10/9”
Be the first to comment on "NYC Casting Auditions for New Series, “Katy Keene”"