Casting Directors are looking for stand-ins to work on scenes starting this September through late October outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Castle Rock is an upcoming American psychological horror web television series created for Hulu. It is based on the stories of Stephen King, intertwining characters and themes from the fictional town of Castle Rock.
J. J. Abrams will serve as executive producer of Castle Rock, along with Sam Shaw and Dustin Thomason who also serve as writers. Production for the new series is expected to begin in August 2017, though a release date has not been confirmed. Melanie Lynskey, Andre Holland, Jane Levy, Sissy Spacek, and Bill Skarsgård will star in the series.
Filming Dates: September 25th – October 5th
Role Type: Extras
Further casting details are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Stand-ins are used in place of the actor for camera and lighting tests so they are crucial to the success of a working set. Stand-ins must be quick learners who are extremely reliable, punctual and professional.
Shooting location is in Moundsville, West Virginia which is 1.5 hours outside of Pittsburgh. Shoot days are typically 12-14 hours starting in the very early morning. Pay is $168 for the first 12 hours and time and a half after that. On set experience is a huge plus but not necessary. *There will be days when there is atmospheric smoke on set
1) – African American Male – 5’8-5’10. 150-175lbs. 28-40 years old. Works approx. 9/24, 9/25. (2 days) Please put “STANDIN 1” in the subject line when submitting.
2) – Caucasian Male – 6’2-6’4. 23-30 years old. Blondish- Brown hair. Pale complexion. Works approx. 9/24 , 9/25, 9/26, 9/27 (4 days). Please put “STANDIN 2” in the subject line when submitting.
3) – Caucasian Female – 5’1-5’3. 115lbs-135lbs. 23-30 years old. Blonde. Pale complexion. Works approx. 9/24, 9/25. (2 days). Please put “STANDIN 3” in the subject line when submitting.
4) – Caucasian Female – 5’7.5-5’9.5. Blondish-Brown hair. 50-60 years old. Works approx. 9/26 (1 day). Please put “STANDIN 4” in the subject line when submitting.
5) – Caucasian Male – 5’6-5’8. Thin build. 30-38 years old. Reddish-Brown hair. Works approx. 9/24, 9/26, 9/27 and 9/28 (4 days). Please put “STANDIN 5” in the subject line when submitting.
6) – Caucasian Male – 5’11-6’1. 170-195lbs. 30s. Brown hair. Works approx. 9/26, 9/27 and 9/28 (3 days). Please put “STANDIN 6” when submitting
If you are interested in submitting send an email to: MOSSEREXTRAS@GMAIL.COM. You should make sure to send Pics of how you look right now. No hats or sunglasses. Include your NAME, AGE, LOCATION, PHONE NUMBER, HEIGHT, WEIGHT and any Stand-in or on-set experience you have.
Be the first to comment on "Stephen King’s “Castle Rock” Casting Stand-ins"