Casting directors are now casting for Tyler Perry’s TV Show The Oval. They are now looking for new background Actors to work on scenes filming this week in Atlanta, GA! Ages range between 18-60 yrs old. All Ethnicity.
Writer, Director, Producer and Entrepreneur Tyler Perry is working on a new BET Network TV drama “The Oval”. Which drama set is in the White House and focusing on a fictional first family. The show’s cast includes Ed Quinn, Kron Moore, Paige Hurd and Daniel Croix Henderson.
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
Southern Casting Associates at Tyler Perry Studios are now accepting submissions for this Thursday for a few roles.
See below for rates, breakdowns, details and how to apply
Roles and Breakdown:
- INAUGURAL BALL PATRONS – Males and Females, Caucasian/ASIAN/LATINO/INDIAN only (as the other categories have been booked). Between 18-60 years old. Must have Gowns and Suits for the Scene.
- MILITARY ORCHESTRA – Males and Females, Caucasian/ASIAN/LATINO/INDIAN only (as the other categories have been booked). Between 18-60 years old. Who can PRETEND TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT for the Scene.
- MEET THE PRESS – Males and Females, All Ethnicity. Between 18-60 years old. WHOM HAVE UPSCALE, CLEAN CUT, REPORTER LOOKS WITH BUSINESS SUITS AND PANT SUITS.
Rate: $112/ 12 Hr.
Filming is set to film this summer at Tyler Perry Studios in Georgia.
How to apply:
For specific Roles when emailing put in Subject Line:
1. INAUGURAL BALL PATRONS – INAUGURAL
2. MILITARY ORCHESTRA – BAND
3. MEET THE PRESS – PRESS
Include the following below in Email:
- Direct Contact Number
- City/State (you are located out of )
Be the first to comment on "Casting Call for Tyler Perry’s New Drama “The Oval”"