The sequel is looking to cast lots of area locals that would like to work as paid Extras, stand-ins and photo doubles on set of “Suice Squad 2.”
The film is using the working title of “El Dorado” but not much else is being disclosed about the movie although rumor has it that there will be a change in character line ups. Director James Gunn has been dropping hints that the new film may not even be a sequel but in fact a reboot of the franchise.
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
The movie will begin filming in September and is expected to film through January of 2020. They need lots of people for this project!
If you already submitted for this film, they have your submission. No need to submit again.
The details are listed below and some roles do require things like “Boot Camp.” prior to filming.
Their first awesome sequence in the works and have spots open for the boot camp this week, to then be a part of the soldiers/guerillas scenes!
They have spots for Men open and a few for Women, they need good Hispanic types, with or without weapons training (but you at least need to be physically fit, etc..)
Below are instructions on how to submit for some of the first types needed and for photo presentations to the DIRECTOR (Please read all info carefully before submitting).
FILMING INFO: Film days are anywhere from 8 to 14 hrs long, most likely the latter.
Dates: Thursday, September 19th 2019 thru Thursday, Janurary 30th 2020.
Your entire day, when booked, must be open!
Please Note: Several types will be selected EARLY, due to fittings, and to get the best people lined up for the spots!
The extras they hire, must be local and/OR able to work/stay in the Greater ATLANTA area as a local hire (they do not provide travel or lodging).
Keep in mind MANDATORY: YOU MUST HAVE A NON-RESTRICTED SSN (Social Security Number) FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE U.S.
How to Submit:
PLEASE SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS TO projects1@TSCasting.com
Please make sure you put the correct SUBJECT the Subject Line of your submission email, as listed under each type needed.
PHOTOS and INFO should be ALL TOGETHER in ONE COMPLETE EMAIL (NOTE: If you need to send a revision or if you forget something in an email, please send ALL of the info and photos together in one complete REVISED email- thank you in advance for that).
Please take photos in front of a neutral background and in good light (avoid being backlit, etc..). wear and outfit that is NEUTRAL in color and/or looking the part!
PHOTOS TO INCLUDE (ALL PHOTOS should be) :
- Between 2 or more photos
- CURRENT, CLEAR Photos in good light!!
- NON-SMILING and SMILING photos (some of each) Please Note: Your non-smiling photos should be a more serious and/or intense look, but not jokey or over-the-top.
If you have professional photos, please also send some candid photos that are not touched up, etc… Selfies are ok, as long as they are not strange angles, or just your head!!
PLEASE SEND AT LEAST:
- 1 photo from the chest or shoulders up
- 1 photo from the knees up or full length
- Additional photos can be variations of the first 2 or other looks that are appropriate
With your hair and facial hair it needs to be Current only:
Do NOT send photos of a hair style or looks that you don’t currently have!
INFO TO INCLUDE:
- First and Last Name (this should be your legal name that matches your photo ID)
- Phone number (XXX-XXX-XXXX format please)
- Email address (yes, please list in the body of your email, to verify)
- CITY & STATE (where you live/where you will be coming from!)
(NOTE: IF YOU ARE FROM FARTHER than a few hours away from ATLANTA , please list/note if you have a LOCAL PLACE TO STAY.
- Shoe size
Specifically for MEN to send (along with the above info):
- Jacket size
- Shirt (collar x sleeve)
- Pants (waist x inseam)
Specifically for WOMEN to send (along with the above info):
- Dress size
- TATTOOS – List, if any (where, how large, etc…) or say “No Tattoos”
- ACTING ABILITY- include resume or ACTING experience if you have training and/or acting experience for all categories.
Please Note: Experience is not necessary but always good to know, especially for featured spots!
- MILITARY, WEAPONS and/or COMBAT/MARTIAL ARTS training – NOTE: SOME of these people need to have military and weapons training but NOT ALL
Role break down:
- Soldiers (think “guerillas”):
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: FIGHT THE FIGHT
PAY: $100 with OT after 8 hrs
WORKS several dates, but this group MUST BE AVAIL for a BOOT CAMP 8/20 to 8/22
- MEN and WOMEN that are PHYSICALLY FIT
- Age range: 18 to 50 yrs old
- Race: HISPANIC, BLACK, ASIAN, and MID-EASTERN LOOKS
- Hair length can be longer (men) and facial hair ok
2. PANAMA NIGHT CLUB:
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: PANAMA CLUB
PAY: $80 with OT after 8 hrs
WORKS at the end of October, HOWEVER some of these need to be chosen early on, due to a story line/costume that needs to be made.
- MEN and WOMEN
- Age range: 18 to 65 yrs old
- Race: HISPANIC and CENTRAL AMERICAN LOOKS
Please make sure you put the correct SUBJECT in the Subject line of your submission email, as listed under each type needed.