Casting Directors are looking for men and women of all ethnicities between the ages of 18 to 75 years old for scenes filming on the new movie “Ghost Draft” starring Chris Pratt.
The sci-fi thriller film is about a man drafted to fight in a future war where the fate of humanity relies on his ability to confront his past. Yvonne Strahovski will play a character Pratt meets in the future who has a connection to his past.
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
Producers are seeking the following types:
NEW FACES ONLY (including if you are already scheduled for a future scene)
Upscale/High-End Soccer Fans (INTERNATIONAL)
- Ages 18 to 75
- ALL ETHNICITIES
- THEY ESPECIALLY NEED INTERNATIONAL TYPES, including UPSCALE EGYPTIAN men and women, BRAZILIAN, etc…
Date: Monday, September 23rd
Location: Atlanta, GA(Mercedes Benz Stadium)
Fitting Date: September 9th, September 10th, September 11th, September 12th or September 13th.
SUBMIT TO: projects1@TSCasting.com
SUBJECT LINE: WORLD CUP
- CURRENT, CLEAR, PHOTOS !
- They need to see current hair length, facial hair color, etc.
- Please send at least 2 photos, one from chest up and from the knees or waist up.
- First and Last Name
- PHONE NUMBER(s)
- CITY /STATE (where you will be coming from!) – MANDATORY to list this info
- Email address
- Ethnicity / Nationality
- MEN Jacket size, Shirt (collar x sleeve) and Pants (waist x inseam)
- WOMEN: Dress size, Bust/Bra/Cup
Keep in mind: You must be local to Atlanta or willing to work as a local hire
Be the first to comment on "Chris Pratt’s New Movie Casting in Atlanta"