Casting Directors are now seeking real people between the ages of 20 to 35 years old with careers in a skilled labor to feature on an upcoming marketing campaign.
The campaign is centered around practicing skilled workers who received training and certification with a focus on relatable, enthusiastic, passionate and confident people who love what they do!
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
Producers are seeking the following types:
Men and Women
Race: All ethnicities
Age: 20 – 35 yrs old
Filming location; Austin, TX
- Construction manager
- Solar/wind turbine installers
- Registered nurse
- Auto mechanic
- Aircraft mechanic
- Truck driver
- Prep/food line with certifications
- IT Professional
- Graphic designer
Do you have a skilled career that you love? Did you attend a 2 year or less training program to learn your craft?
How to apply:
Please send the following
- Best email and phone number
- City of current residency
- What’s your career? Tell us a bit about what you do!
- Did you receive training and certification through a community college, apprenticeship and/or vocational school?
- Confirm availability on the Audition and Shoot Dates:
- Please send two recent photos– one close up and one full body shot.
If you or someone you know is interested in submitting we look forward to your submission!
Other Project Details:
Project: Commercial for Make It Movement
Agency: The Spence Group
Production Company: Mutt Films
Audition Date: Wed, Sep 4th in Austin
Shoot Date: TBD week of September 16-21 in Austin
Be the first to comment on "Commercial Casting Call for Real People"