Casting directors are now hiring kid actors to work as a photo double in Atlanta, Georgia. Filming starts October 9th and will continue through December 15th. Producers are seeking young actors to appear as photo doubles in a new Jack Black movie.
The story is set with a recently orphaned 10-year-old boy named Lewis Barnavelt moving to the town of New Zebedee, Mich., to live with his mysterious uncle — who turns out to be a warlock, while his next-door neighbor Florence Zimmermann is a witch.
Filming Dates: October 9th
Role Type: Extras
Further casting details are below. To attend a Nine9 Open Call and learn more about the UnAgency including how to receive additional castings, complete the Talent Application.
Nine9 Talent Application
Casting for a Photo Double with the following range of Stats for our lead young character
– Age: approx age 9 to 11, but SIZE is more important than age
– Height range- 4’5″ to 4’9″
– Weight range- 68 to 75 lbs
– SKIN- pale to average skin tone (NO tan, NOT olive tone, etc…)
– HAIR – Med. Brown and short (or willing to have hair colored and/or cut)
– This will work almost everyday on the film.
– Filming starts 10/9 thru 12/15.
– There will be an interview with the top 4 candidates this week or next week.
The work week will be TUES thru SAT up until Thanksgiving and then switch to a MON thru FRI work week.
There will be a teacher on set to school this boy, or a home schooled boy would be ideal as well (we will still have school time for him).
Filming in and around the Greater Atlanta area
– Pay rate – $140 each day.
Submit to: projects1@TSCasting.com
Put “LEWIS DOUBLE” in the subject line
Send current photos. Take a few photos of your boy tonight or tomorrow in GOOD light, in a neutral T-shirt and neutral pants/shorts with NO SMILE (a neutral face or smile /smirk with no teeth) ONE photo should be from shoulders up and ONE from the knees up)
They should be well lit from the front, not back lit and CLEAR!
Then please List the following:
– First and Last NAME of MINOR
– First and Last NAME of PARENT
– Phone number (s)
– City and State (where you will be coming from!)
– Email address
– Weight (in feet and inches)
IF hair is not short and brown, please note that he is willing to have it cut/colored.
IF he has experience on set, please list experience (in a few sentences. Experience is NOT mandatory, but it good to know.