GWC is seeking SAG-AFTRA or Non-Union talent between the ages of 20 to mid-30’s of any ethnicity for roles in the upcoming project.
The film will be a semi-autobiographical story of Davidson, growing up in Staten Island, and losing his father in the 9/11 tragedy, an event that obviously had a big impact on his life.
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
GWC is seeking SAG-AFTRA or Non-Union talent. Producers are seeking the following types to work on August 1st through the 8th in Staten Island, New York :
- Age range early 20’s to mid 30’s
- Men who can be clean shaven
- Actual Staten Island firefighters would be a PLUS!
Please note you must be local to NYC area and have a valid unexpired, US-issued ID to work
How to apply:
This Tentatively works 8/1, 8/2, 8/5, 8/6, 8/7, and 8/8 on Staten Island. Must be avalaible for all dates! Rate: $450/8hrs
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in the subject line: FACEBOOK, REAL FIREFIGHTERS.
- Union status
- Avail for all dates: 8/1, 8/2, 8/5, 8/6, 8/7, 8/8
- All sizes: height, weight, suit, shirt, pants, and shoe
- 1-2 clear recent photos showing your current look
- Please detail your experience as a Firefighter
- Do you have an FDNY uniform?
- What ID can you provide for your I9? (please note if you have a restricted ID or visa of any kind)
- Phone number