Casting Directors are seeking non-union talent to be background for the new movie “Marry Me” starring Jennifer Lopez, Owen Wilson and Rapper Maluma.
“Marry Me” is a comedy about a pop superstar who, after being hurt by her high profile rock star fiance right before they were supposed to get married in a giant event at Madison Square Garden, picks some random guy in the audience to marry instead just to get back at him.
Further details of this casting are located below the Nine9 application. Enrollment in our service is not required.
Nine9 Talent Application
Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking: SAG-AFTRA & NON-UNION
1. Men/Women – To portray high school students
- Age: 18 yrs old and older (Can portray younger)
2. Boys/Girls – To portray Middle school and high-school students
- Age: 12 to 17 Years old
- Shoot date(s) – Are tentative
Filming Date: Early October 2019 ends November
Please note: Interior and exterior work (late fall season wardrobe)
Filming location: NYC and the surrounding areas
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: FACEBOOK 18tly Students or FACEBOOK STUDENTS (MINORS)
- Name (Minor name – if applicable)
- Phone number
- SAG-AFTRA or NON UNION?
- All wardrobe sizes
- Men/Boys: Height, weight, jacket, neck, sleeve, waist, inseam and shoe
- Women/Girls: height, weight, dress, bust, waist, hip, shoe
- What forms of ID can you bring to set to fill out an I9?
- Are you local to the NY Tri-state area?
- Please confirm that you are 18 years old or older (for adults)
- For minor Guardian’s Name(if applicable)
- Age (for minor- if applicable)
Please note: If you own formal or cocktail attire (like what you would wear to a winter formal or prom in High School)
Please attach current, candid photos (non professional)
One photo should be full body. (if you have formal wear, please attach a photo in that attire as well)
Please note: That you must live in the New York City area in order to be considered for the roles as these are extras jobs and travel is not included!
Be the first to comment on "NYC Casting Call for New J-Lo & Owen Wilson Film"